Friday, January 11, 2013

Windows Phone 7.8 update coming this month, confirm two European Nokia divisions

2. Shubham412302 posted on 1 hour ago 1 2

Nokia cares from India are already updating windows phone to 7.8

5. rocker_570 posted on 57 min ago 1 1

True... Update is really awesome but applications take a bit of time to open

3. simplyj posted on 1 hour ago 1 1

Hopefully T-Mobile will push it to the Radar sooner rather than never. My Radar is starting to suck

6. rsiders posted on 23 min ago 0 0

I had the Radar as my first second gen Windows Phone and I really loved it. In fact the only thing that ruined for me was the 8gb of storage and slightly lower front camera resolution. I got the HTC Titan unlocked off eBay when the prices dropped. Easily the best phone I've owned besides the HTC HD2! And now I even get 4g in a lot of Baltimore. Can't wait for the update. It's only been 7 months but who's counting?lol

7. Awaragardiyan posted on 20 min ago 0 0

Nokia care in india are already updating to 7.8 . My friend got his L610 updated to 7.8 yesterday.

Source: http://www.phonearena.com/news/Windows-Phone-7.8-update-coming-this-month-confirm-two-European-Nokia-divisions_id38576

Richard Mourdock d t p zynga Tropical Storm Sandy W

No comments:

Post a Comment